I was trying to get Qun’s custom mumble overlay that He was using in His POV’s.
I liked that overlay so much, so I was trying to get it.
Links in his official video were dead. All unofficial links also were dead.
So I decided to make my own mumble overlay stylized on Qun’s one.
- Im using font called Big Noodle Titling
- My mumble overlay have “mute icons”
- Transparency for people that are not talking is set to 50%
- Download this zip archive (contains font and overlay files) and extract it somewhere
- Install font (big_noodle_titling.ttf) in your system - click here if you dont know how
- Then run Mumble
- Go to Options → Overlay
- Load overlay file (avaray_v1.1.mumblelay)
- You need to run Mumble before running a game
- If font in overlay looks ugly that means you need to have Administrator rights on your OS account
- If font in overlay still looks ugly you need to set mat_antialias in your config at least on 4
- If you dont see Mumble overlay, try to give Administrator rights for HL2.exe and Mumble.exe files
- If you dont see Mumble overlay in other games, try to run game with DX9 (Mumble overlay is not working with DX10, DX11)
- If you dont see Mumble overlay in Origin games, you need to run Origin with Administrator rights